All I want is some freaking flowers. Just once. Jeez.
you’re writing a book report on three books you haven’t read. not because you’re lazy, but because that’s the assignment. write a book report, but don’t actually read the books. ….what is college? gotta love dem liberal artz.
that terribly awkward moment when you re-injure your previously dislocated jaw but are at that point when you want to eat everything in sight but can only open your mouth wide enough for a cheez-it to fit in flat. struggling. but i have cheez-its so it’s pretty okay.
the ratchet white people on maury complete me.
like i love everyone who goes on maury,
but they, they are just exceptional.
"HAVE YOU EVER" hour. DO IT.
Okay people, this is your chance.
1. had sex?
2. bought condoms?
3. gotten pregnant?
4. failed a class?
5. kissed a boy?
6. kissed a girl?
7. had a job?
8. left the house without my wallet?
9. bullied someone on the internet?
11. had sex in public?
12. smoked weed?
13. smoked cigarettes?
14. smoked a cigar?
15. drank alcohol?
16. been to a wedding?
17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
19. been late for school?
20. kissed in the rain?
21. showered with someone else?
22. been outside my home country?
23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
24. had lice?
25. gotten my heart broken?
26. had a credit card?
27. been to a professional sports game?
28. broken a bone?
29. been unhappy about my weight?
30. won a trophy?
31. cut myself?
32. been on a diet?
33. rode in a taxi?
34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
35. been to a concert?
36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
37. had braces?
38. wore make up?
39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
41. Snuck out of the house?
42. had oral sex?
43. dyed my hair?
44. met someone famous?
45. been on vacation?
46. been on a boat?
47. been on an airplane?
48. prank called someone?
49. taken a pregnancy test?
50. been suspended from school?
beyonces secret album drop just made my christmas.
bought the whole thing on iTunes without hesitating.
all hail queen b.
just found myself deleting several albums off of Facebook from that era where it was socially acceptable and encouraged to add multitudes of letters to the end of a word. like “glitterrrrrrrrrr” or “rainy daysssss” or “help i’m in middle school and don’t have a lifeeeeeee”
while i’m taking a study break and online shopping, my boyfriend is playing CoD:ghosts in my room.
the sad thing is we’re both just listening to people talk and correcting them on their grammar.